Antarctica Health and Safety Protocols
ARRIVAL BY AIR TO ANTARCTICA
All arrivals must submit a negative PCR test taken no earlier than 72 hours before travel. As our departure point for travel by private jet to Antarctica is South Africa, you will also need to check relevant requirements on the South African Government website.
COVID HEALTH AND SAFETY PROTOCOLS AT PARTNER RESORT
Flagship partners with White Desert to provide the only luxury private jet tours to Antarctica. We follow guidelines issued by the International Association of Antarctic Tour Operators (IAATO) and other worldwide medical bodies. All staff and guests are required to be vaccinated at least one month prior to arrival, or show proof of antibodies from a recent COVID recovery.
* Handwash and soap dispenser stations throughout communal areas.
* Hand sanitiser in all rooms and bathrooms.
* Guest pods sterilized before check in and daily during a guests stay.
FRONT OF HOUSE
* Health screenings and pre boarding medical evaluations for all staff and crew.
* Daily health checks to ensure any health concerns are actively addressed and monitored.
* Each of our camps has a fully qualified doctor on staff at all times.
* Implementation of global food safety policy.
* Kitchen staffed by well equipped, highly trained personnel who utilize international best practices in sanitization and quality control.
* All staff provided with relevant PPE
*HACCP principles applied to for optimal control and safety.
Should you have any specific inquiries regarding health and safety during your Flagship Expedition, please contact one of our team of travel experts at email@example.com