Bhutan Health and Safety Protocols
ARRIVAL BY AIR TO BHUTAN
As of January 2022, The Kingdom of Bhutan is open, based on the following safety protocols. All arrivals must present a RT-PCR negative certificate for Covid-19 72 hours before arrival in the country. In addition, arrivals will be tested on landing in Bhutan and must also quarantine for 14 days in a government designated quarantine facility. Further tests will be taken on day 7 and day 14.
HEALTH AND SAFETY PROTOCOLS AT OUR PARTNER RESORTS IN BHUTAN
In line with the latest recommendations from leading authorities our health protocols will ensure safe environments at our selected resorts and lodges. Providing unique guest experiences has been the bedrock of Flagship since our inception, and has always included the utmost privacy and exclusivity. This exclusivity forms a seamless part of our new operational procedures which safeguard your peace of mind at every turn.
* Handwash and soap dispenser stations throughout communal areas.
* Hand sanitizer in all rooms and bathrooms.
* Guest suites sterilized before check in and daily during a guests stay.
* Fitness & wellness areas cleaned regularly, with special attention to high contact areas.
* All resorts and hired vehicles are extensively sanitized between transfers and tours. Hand sanitizer is provided on board.
FRONT OF HOUSE
* Regular health screenings for all staff.
* Daily health checks to ensure any guest’s health concerns are actively addressed and monitored.
* A dedicated Health and Safety Officer is responsible for the wellbeing of resort guests, as well as the correct compliance and implementation of safety standards.
* Implementation of global food safety policy.
* Kitchen staffed by well equipped, highly trained personnel who utilize international best practices in sanitization and quality control.
* All staff provided with relevant PPE
* HACCP principles applied to for optimal control and safety.
Should you have any specific inquiries regarding health and safety during your Flagship Expedition, please contact one of our team of travel experts at email@example.com