Indonesia Health and Safety Protocols
ARRIVING IN INDONESIA BY AIR
As of January 2022, some international travelers are permitted to fly into Indonesia via Jakarta or Manado. Visitors are required to be vaccinated at least 14 days prior to departure and must present a negative PCR test taken at most 72 hours prior to departure. Proof of travel insurance is also required. Visas must be applied for prior to travel. There are no Visas issued on arrival. Please check IATA and Indonesian Immigration website for latest travel information to Indonesia, or contact one of our team members.
COVID HEALTH AND SAFETY PROTOCOLS WITH OUR PARTNER RESORTS AND YACHTS
In line with the latest recommendations from leading authorities like the World Health Organization, our protocols ensure safe environments at our carefully selected resorts, villas and on board our luxury yachts. Providing unique guest experiences has been the bedrock of Flagship since our inception, and has always included the utmost privacy and exclusivity. This exclusivity forms a seamless part of our new operational procedures which safeguard your peace of mind at every turn.
* Handwash and soap dispenser stations throughout communal areas.
* Hand sanitizer in all rooms and bathrooms.
* Guest suites sterilized before check in and daily during a guests stay.
* Fitness & wellness areas cleaned regularly, with special attention to high contact areas.
* All resorts and hired vehicles are extensively sanitized between transfers and tours. Hand sanitizer is provided on board.
FRONT OF HOUSE
* A dedicated Health and Safety Officer will be responsible for the wellbeing of each guest, as well as the correct compliance and implementation of safety standards.
* Health screenings and medical evaluations for all staff and crew on board our yachts and at our villas and resorts.
* Daily health checks to ensure any guest’s health concerns are actively addressed and monitored.
*Implementation of a comprehensive food safety management system by following government regulated food safety standards
*Kitchen staffed by well equipped, highly trained personnel who utilize international best practices in sanitization and quality control.
* All staff provided with relevant PPE.
Should you have any specific inquiries regarding health and safety during your Flagship Expedition, please contact one of our team of travel experts at firstname.lastname@example.org