Bhutan Discovery Private Jet expedition
Luxury Holidays to Bhutan
Indulge in a luxury travel experience to explore Bhutan's wonders and its unique culture
Tailor-made luxury holidays to Bhutan the Land of the Thunder Dragon allow you to immerse yourself in the spirituality, heritage and pristine landscape of this kingdom that clings to the top of the world, with options for monastery visits, purification ceremonies, archery matches and blessings by Buddhist monks. The last remaining Mahayana Buddhist Kingdom in the world, Bhutan is infused with a deep-rooted spirituality. Ancient monasteries cling to mountain tops, museums and cultural sites are filled with ancient treasures and the nation’s rich history brims with tales of saints and sages. Absolute luxury is assured with travel via private jet and chauffeured SUV, and accommodation provided by luxurious lodges across the Kingdom.
Our team of luxury travel advisors will personalize every aspect of your expedition according to your preferences and budget, so contact us now to start creating your own fully customized Flagship luxury dream escape.
- Visit magnificent Punakha Dzong, the former capital of Bhutan
- Discover the picturesque hidden valley of Gangtey
- See majestic black-necked cranes in the wilderness
- Explore beautiful Bumthang
- Hear novice monks reciting prayers at Trongsa Dzong, the largest and most scenic fortress in the kingdom
- Hike to Tiger’s Nest, a 7th century monastery perched high on the cliffs
- Private jet flights, accompanied by a personal host and concierge
- Accommodation in exclusive 5-star luxury lodges across the kingdom
- Nightly signature gourmet chef’s experiences
A great overview of Bhutan with the inclusion of an internal domestic flights to make the most of your time in the kingdom. Discover stunning scenery, exotic wildlife and ancient traditions while enjoying luxury accommodation and nightly epicurean dining experiences.
When to Visit
Bhutan is magnificent at any time of the year with each season offering its own beauty, magic, and charm. Spring and summer (March – August) bloom with the colors of mountain flora and emerald green rice terraces. Autumn and winter months (September – February) reveal brilliant skies by day and stunning starscapes by night punctuated by the crispest, cleanest mountain air.