Utah Luxury Tours & Getaways
Indulge in a relaxing wellness retreat and staying at a spa resort in Southern Utah
Tailor-Made Tour & Wellness Getaways in Utah
Utah’s canyon country was carved by natural forces of wind and water over the last 50 million years. The results are a stunning landscape featuring countless canyons, rainbow-colored gorges, soaring red mesas, pinnacles and bizarre rock formations. On this luxury tour in Utah, you will have the chance to soak up the silence and beauty of the desert in luxurious accommodations.
The monumental scenery of this beautiful desert region can be discovered in a multitude of ways and the possibilities for adventure are endless. Soar over the mesas and valleys in a hot air balloon or take a scenic flight over the Grand Canyon for 90 minutes of sheer wonder and exhilaration. Embark on a land tour of legendary Bryce Canyon with its hundreds of spindly rock pillars known as hoodos. Explore the massive sandstone cliffs at Zion National Park or take a private tour with a Navaho guide into Monument Valley Tribal Park.
Those looking for more leisurely pursuits can ramble on horseback, indulge in a signature spa & wellness retreat in Utah, or simply relax and indulge in the sheer luxury of the secluded Amangiri Resort, tucked between dunes and canyons. Accommodation is your choice of luxury suite in the main complex or a private tented pavilion scenically located in the desert, complete with a plunge pool at nearby Camp Sarika.
Traveling as a family or small group? Consider creating a luxury travel bubble, with travel via private jet and accommodation in a private villa-style home. Contact our team of travel experts now to create your own customized itinerary and enjoy the breathtaking scenery on your terms.
- Experience an absolute luxury tour in Utah
- Discover the best of North America’s desert national parks
- Learn about Navaho culture and heritage
- Choice of four via Ferrata to explore the fantastical landscape
- Swim or kayak at picturesque Lake Powell, or take a memorable private jet ski tour
- Scenic flights over the Grand Canyon, Bryce Canyon, Monument Valley
- Choice of luxury modern suites at Amangiri spa resort each with sensational desert views
- Spacious pavilions at Camp Sarika for the ultimate back-to-nature experience, offering supreme privacy, stunning desert views and private pools
- Exclusive-use four-bedroomed villa-style home available for families and friends
- Epicurean cuisine, 5-star amenities and first-class service
- Signature spa & wellness retreat treatments for heavenly desert getaway experiences
Those who crave the silence of the desert and the opportunity to explore a surreal landscape and world-famous national parks at their own pace and on their own terms. Choose to stay in the main resort or indulge in the heavenly seclusion of Camp Sarika.
When to Visit
A year-round destination, mild temperatures from September to November make this the best time for hiking, rock climbing, horseback riding and National Park visits. Contact our team of luxury travel experts for more details about activities on your proposed travel dates. Please note the resort is closed from November 28 to December 16.
SUMMER / AUTUMN 6 DAYS / 5 NIGHTS ITINERARY
Dare to Dream
Contact our team of luxury travel specialists now to start planning your dream escape to Utah.