Tigers, Leopards and the Taj Mahal
A 12 Day Journey Through India
A luxury private tour experience to India's most incredible sights
Extravagant Masterpieces await
Two places we think should not be missed, Agra and “The Land of Taj” once the capital of the Mughal Empire and Ranthambore in Rajasthan, are considered by many to be one of India’s most beautiful national parks.
The Taj Mahal can only be described as amazing, sunrise is a wonderful time to visit and fully appreciate the beauty of this extravagant monument and there are fewer crowds. An early AM VIP tour is the perfect way to experience this white marble masterpiece of Mughal architecture.
Ranthambore National Park is a six-hour drive from Agra on the famous Golden Triangle route. The 400 sq km National Park is renowned for its abundance of wildlife and conservation efforts with Project Tiger. Ranthambore is known for its tiger population, and tiger sightings are common, apart from tigers, the park has its share of panthers, too.
Accommodation is the fabulous Sher Bagh a tented camp on a private estate overlooking the valley. A short drive to the park’s entrance this luxury tented camp with just 12 1920’s style tents evokes the nostalgia of the heyday of the Raj.
- Luxury accommodation at luxury resorts such as the Oberoi Group’s Amarvilas, as well as luxury tented camps including Sher Bagh and Jawai Leopard Camp
- Stay in the famous tiger reserve in Rajasthan, Ranthambhore National Park
- Wildlife safari to see tigers, as well as marsh crocodiles, hyenas, jungle cats, sloth bears and more
- Ride like royalty atop elegantly draped and painted elephants
- Fine dining under the Indian night sky
- Exceptional service and amenities
- Early AM VIP tour of the Taj Mahal
- Spotting Royal Bengal tigers in the wild
- Conservation – Project Tiger
- Luxury tent camp experience
When to Visit
The preferred months of travel for visiting India are from October to March, the weather is normally warm and sunny during the day and cool in the evenings in most areas of the country.
The months of April to May are very hot and not as busy with travelers. June to September is India’s rainy season and the weather improves from October.
Dare to Dream
Contact our team of luxury travel specialists now to start planning your dream escape to India.